Camping Les Menhirs
SERVICES AND SHOPS IN CARNAC
Carnac offers a wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants for our guests. More than 100 shops are open during the season.
Our campsite is located 250 metres from the first restaurants and services.
Restaurants: 250 meters
Bike rentals: 300 meters
Tourist Information: 500 meters
Pharmacy: 500 meters
Shopping street: 800 meters
Supermarket: 850 meters
Carnac post office: 1600 meters
Markets take place every Wednesday and Sunday in the Saint Fiacre Square, in the heart of the village of Carnac. Every Thursday during summer, the city organises a night market on the streets of Carnac town. On the agenda is Breton musical entertainment, creative works and local products.
- Monday: Auray
- Tuesday: La Trinité sur Mer, Locmariaquer, Etel
- Thursday: St Pierre Quiberon, Erdeven, Hennebont
- Friday: La Trinité sur Mer, Plouharnel, Auray
- Saturday: Quiberon, Vannes, Lorient
GET AROUND WITHOUT A CAR
During the summer, parking can be complicated in the Gulf of Morbihan. Take advantage of the many transport services to spend your holiday without a car.
In July and August, the shuttles run 7 days a week, including public holidays.
- The Carnavette day bus runs over 2 lines:
- The Tire-bouchon
- The shuttles run 7 days a week, including public holidays.
Line 1 / orange: connects the Kermario alignments, the Menec alignments, the Place de la Chapelle de Carnac-Ville (town Hall Museum), the port, and the Grande Plage at Carnac (get off at the Tourist Office stop for the campsite).
line 2 / green: stops at the Tourist Office stop and at every Carnac beach (get off at the Tourist Office stop for the campsite).
Price: €1 per day for people over 16 years. Pay on the bus.
The Carnoz night bus also runs in summer.
A tourist train linking Auray to Quiberon. Tickets on sale at the Tourist Office.
Don’t feel like cooking during your holidays? There are more than 40 restaurants in Carnac. Tested and approved, here is our selection :
- Le Petit Bedon : 106, Avenue des Druides in Carnac (250 meters from the campsite).
- La Sultana : 4, Avenue Miln in Carnac (900 metres from the campsite).
- La Poêle à Crêpes : 49, Avenue des Druides in Carnac (700 meters from the Campsite).
- L’effet Mer Place Saint Cornely au bourg
- Creperie Créat’yves Crêp’1 Avenue de Kermario
DISCOVER THE ESSENTIAL TOURIST SITES NEAR CARNAC...